Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Is my pension income guaranteed?
With Profits Pension Annuity customers only
Yes, up to a certain level. We guarantee that your pension income will never fall below a minimum amount - the annuity you could have bought at the start of the plan based on an Anticipated Bonus Rate of 0%.
Usually, we won't change your pension income more than once a year which means you'll know how much money you're going to receive each year.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?