Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What affects how much I might get back?
Unit-linked pension planholders, unit-linked investment bond and unit-linked endowment customers only
The amount you'll get back depends on a combination of how much you invested in the first place, plus:
- how well the fund has performed during the time you've invested with us
- whether you've made any withdrawals (investment bond) or switched out of the fund
- whether a market value reduction applies
- any charges you've had to pay
- whether you can take advantage of any guarantees.
The value of your investment in the With-Profit Fund can go down as well as up and you may get back less has been paid in.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?