Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the 'asset mix'?
How well your investment does depends on how well the assets perform that make up this mix. Because with-profits investments are low- to medium-risk investments, the asset mix will always include a mixture of higher and lower risk assets.
The performance of the different types of assets varies over time. Our fund managers may change the asset mix to:
- aim to improve long-term performance
- make sure that the fund can meet its obligations.
You can see the asset mix in the With-Profit Update. View the With-Profit Update relevant to your investment by using our online decision tree.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by cash and cash alternatives?
- Is the value shown on my statement the money I can get now?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
- What is an asset?
- What is the difference between a qualifying scheme and an auto-enrolment scheme?
Browse our FAQs by topic