Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Can I change my mind about where my money is invested?

This depends on which product you've invested in. The rules are explained in your Key Features Document.

If you are invested in unitised with-profits, you can switch some of your money from the With-Profit Fund into another fund, but doing so will affect the value of your investment. We recommend that you seek financial advice before switching out of the With-Profit Fund.

If you have a With Profits Pension Annuity, you can't cash it in. The only changes you can make are:

  • If your policy started after May 2000 you can change it to a conventional annuity.
  • Any time after the first year you can change the Anticipated Bonus Rate.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top