Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee younger than 22 or older than state pension age joins the pension scheme?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee earns too little to be auto-enrolled but decides to join the pension scheme?
- Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
- Do I need to continue contributing if a member’s earnings drop below the minimum earnings threshold?