Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- Do I need to contribute if an employee earns too little to be auto-enrolled but decides to join the pension scheme?
- Can employers and employees pay more than the minimum contribution?
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
- Do I need to continue contributing if a member’s earnings drop below the minimum earnings threshold?
- Do I have to base contributions on banded earnings?
- Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee younger than 22 or older than state pension age joins the pension scheme?
- Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?