Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- What is the Lifetime Allowance?
- I've received my Tax Free Cash (TFC) payment from my Aviva Pension but don't have my one-off taxable payment. Do you know why?
- How much tax will I pay on a one-off taxable payment from the Aviva Pension?
- How will any income be taxed through income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- What is tax free cash?
- How much inheritance tax (IHT) will I pay?
- What is the Money Purchase Annual Allowance (MPAA) and why have I received a letter about this?
- After taking income drawdown my Aviva Pension still shows the tax free cash figure within it. Why is this?
- Why doesn't the letter confirming my taxable payment from my Aviva Pension show the tax deduction?
- How do I find out more information about my tax code?