Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- What is a fund?
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
- Can I search for funds for my Aviva Investment Account by the ISIN number?
- I want a zero or very low risk fund to invest in with the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA. Which ones does the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform offer?
- I want a zero or very low risk fund to invest in with the Aviva Investment Account. Which ones does the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform offer?
- What is the difference between an income fund and an accumulation fund?
- What is bid/offer spread and how will that impact the values I see ?
- What is a passive fund?
- Why does some literature e.g. Key Investor Information Document (KIID) mention different minimum investment levels to those shown by Aviva?
- What is asset allocation?