Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- What is a Market Value Reduction (MVR)?
- What is a No MVR Guarantee?
- How can I find out if you are currently applying a Market Value Reduction?
- Will my No MVR Guarantee mean I'll never have a Market Value Reduction applied when I withdraw money in the future?
- Will I have an MVR applied in all circumstances?
- How does the No MVR Guarantee work?
- Do other companies apply market value reductions (MVRs)?
- Why does Aviva invest the with-profit funds in equities during volatile periods? Why don't you switch the with-profit funds out of equities during these periods?
- Will market value reductions (MVRs) affect special bonus payments?
- Can you give me an example to show why MVRs are applied?