What will you pay?
Simple fees, lower in the first year.
Open an account through us and you won’t have to pay the monthly Wealthify management fee for a year – current rate up to 0.7% a year.
Investment fund fees
You’ll pay an annual percentage of your investment – this can vary, but is typically between 0.16% and 0.23% a year for the original portfolios, or between 0.42% and 0.69% a year for the ethical portfolios.
Why invest with Wealthify?
Think investing’s right for you, but not sure where to start? Wealthify could be the answer.
- Flexible and affordableYou can add to your account whenever you like – from small amounts to lump sums.
It’s easy to set up an ISA or investment account. You can add one-off lump sums or regular monthly amounts to your ISA (up to the ISA allowance limit, currently £20,000 for the 2018/19 tax year) or investment account – paperwork-free.
- Make changes easilyIt’s free and easy to do.
Want to edit your investment plan? You can do so at any time, fee-free.
- No experience neededInvestment experience not required – we manage your money for you.
Wealthify offer a range of investments options for you – from cautious to adventurous – their experts will then manage your investments for you.
- A choice of portfoliosChoose to invest in our Original portfolios or in funds that make a positive impact on society and the environment.
Our ethical fund providers are signatories of the Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI) so you can rest assured your money is doing good for others – as well as for you.
- Tax efficientThe money you invest in a Stocks and Shares ISA is free from income tax – so make the most of your tax allowance each year.
The ISA allowance for the 2018/19 tax year is £20,000. So if you’ve contributed less than this during this tax year, you can still put money into your Stocks and Shares ISA. If you’ve maxed out your ISA limit for the year or are looking for a way to spread your investments, you can put money into your pension.
Is investing for you?
Growing your money over time is a goal worth reaching for. While you do need to remember that, with investing, your capital is at risk and the value of your money can go down as well as up – meaning you could get back less than you put in – this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t consider it if you’re keen to make your money work harder.
There are some common myths that might make you think twice about investing; here’s why you shouldn’t let them stop you getting started.
Myth 1: It’s too complicated
With Wealthify, no experience is no problem, because your investments will be managed for you. That means you don’t need to tackle the financial markets yourself – your investments will be monitored and optimised for you all year round.
Myth 2: It's too risky
While investing involves risk, it’s not always too risky to invest your money. With Wealthify, you never invest more than you’re happy to. Plus, you choose the type of investor you want to be – from cautious to adventurous – Wealthify will build a plan that you’re comfortable with.
Myth 3: I don’t have enough money
There’s no minimum payment to open a Wealthify account. Once it’s open, you can add to it whenever you like – either as lump sums or regular amounts. It’s an affordable, flexible way to put your money to work whether you’re starting small or thinking big.
Get £50 when you invest with Wealthify Invest at least £25 in your first 30 days and get a further £25. For another £25 top-up after 12 months, just invest a minimum of £300. Click here to find out more.
Want more choice?
There's more than one way to make your money work harder. Here are a few other ways you can do it with us.
Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA
Make the most of your money by investing with our tax-efficient Stocks & Shares ISA.
Aviva Investment Account
Open an Aviva Investment Account and manage your money with our easy-to-use online investment service.
Start investing today
Pay no Wealthify management fees for a year – just investment fund fees. After that standard Wealthify fees will apply, currently up to 0.7% a year.
News and views
Watch more videos from our New Investor Series, read articles and hear about the latest investing news.
4 Jan 2019
The role of the dad
London_Dad is back, this time talking to Alistair McQueen about his role as a father and his concerns about the initial outlay when investing.
4 Jan 2019
The perfect combination
Dee Campling is once again joined by Alistair McQueen, this time looking for treasures in an antiques shop while chatting about Wealthify at Aviva.
4 Jan 2019
Simplicity in design
In episode three, Alistair McQueen talks to interior designer Dee Campling about her investment concerns and how Wealthify has simplified investing.
10 Dec 2018
Investing for the future
In the second episode, Greg (London_Dad), his daughter and our expert Al chat about investing for the future and the flexibility of Wealthify.
10 Dec 2018
Investing terms explained
Getting confused with investing jargon? Here’s our helpful guide to the terms you need to know.
23 Jan 2018
Risks and rewards of investing
Our guide to the pros and cons of different types of investments.
17 Oct 2018
Beyond saving - how to help your adult child fix their finances
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you paid in. This is not a personal recommendation. If you need a personalised recommendation based on your personal circumstances, you should seek financial advice.
If you click through to Wealthify, we’ll share some of your personal information with them so that you can receive the offer and to help fill out any forms in case you want to apply. To see how we take care of your data, click here. For information on how Wealthify process your data, check their website.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- The promotor of this offer is Aviva UK Digital Limited (“Aviva”). The investment services referred to in this email are provided by Wealthify Limited (“Wealthify”).
- You will be eligible to benefit from this offer if you have not previously registered for a Wealthify account. You will receive a one-time payment of £25 when you use the link above to access Wealthify and open an Investment ISA (“ISA”) or a General Investment Account (“GIA”) with Wealthify and invest at least £25 within 30 days of opening the account. You will receive a second one-time payment of £25 if you invest a minimum of £300 for 12 months, either as an initial upfront investment, or a £25 initial investment and make 11 subsequent monthly payments of at least £25 into your account. You must not withdraw any of the minimum £300 investment within 12 months of the date you make your first investment or you will not qualify for the second payment.
- This offer is not open to any employees of Wealthify or Winterflood Securities Limited (trading as Winterflood Business Services).
- Wealthify will arrange for the payment(s) to be deposited directly into your ISA or GIA. If you meet the criteria in paragraph 2, the first payment will be made within 30 days of the date you invest at least £25 into your ISA or GIA and the second payment will be made within 30 days of the date that is 12 months from the date the ISA or GIA was opened. Payment(s) will not be made by any other method and no alternatives are offered. If you believe you are eligible to receive a payment but have not received it within 30 days, please contact us.
- If you close your ISA or GIA after receipt of the first payment but before receipt of the second payment, Aviva may require you to refund the first payment. If you receive the first payment and do not meet the criteria to receive the second payment but continue to be a Wealthify customer, you will not be obliged to refund the first payment.
- If you open an ISA in connection with this offer, and if receipt of a payment would cause the amount held in your ISA to exceed any savings limit (e.g. £20,000 for the 2018-2019 tax year), Wealthify will arrange for the portion of the payment that exceeds the ISA savings limit to be paid by BACs transfer directly into the bank account you used to set up your Wealthify account.
- Please note, if you are eligible to receive both payments under this offer, the payments will be received in different tax years. Because you can only invest in one Investment ISA per tax year, you will be unable to open another Investment ISA with another provider until the tax year following receipt of the second payment (and assuming you do not continue to make deposits into your Wealthify ISA in that subsequent tax year). However, you can transfer your ISA to another provider within a given tax year.
- Please note that the tax treatment of the payment(s) depends on your individual circumstances and should be declared on any tax returns you may complete. Aviva will have no liability for any tax that you may be required to pay as a result of these payment(s).
- Aviva and Wealthify reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time, for any reason and without explanation. However, if the offer is withdrawn after you have received the first payment, you will still remain eligible to receive the second payment, provided you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
Wealthify and Aviva
Aviva is a majority shareholder in Wealthify. Wealthify is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aviva UK Digital Limited will receive an introductory fee of £50 for successful introduction to Wealthify. The underlying investment management services are provided by Wealthify Limited, not Aviva UK Digital.
Wealthify and you
This offer is being made to you without regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs and therefore this offer doesn’t imply that Wealthify is suitable for you, and isn’t a personal recommendation of any kind.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored and will be saved for a minimum of five years. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free.
Aviva UK Digital Limited acts as an introducer to Wealthify Limited for ISA and General Investment Accounts. Aviva UK Digital Limited is registered in England No. 09766150. Registered office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 728985. Aviva UK Digital Limited and Wealthify Limited are subsidiaries of Aviva Group Holdings Limited which owns more than 10% of their share capital.