The following pages provide an overview of Aviva’s FCA reportable complaints data. At Aviva we’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service. Everything starts with understanding your point of view, seeing life through your eyes and building products and services which not only meet but surpass your expectations.
We always aim to get things right first time but occasionally things go wrong. Complaints tell us where we’re going wrong and how we can improve our products and services. We’re continually investing in the development of our people and our processes and continuing to act on feedback and getting better at what matters most to you.
How does the complaints process work?
- You can complain in any way you choose; telephone, email, in writing or in person.
- We have dedicated teams of complaint handlers with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to deal with your complaint.
- Like all other financial services firms, the FCA ask us to report to them how many complaints we close within 3 days and 4 days to 8 weeks. This is the information you’ll see on the linked pages. Our aim at Aviva is to resolve the majority of complaints within 10 days. If we can’t, we’ll let you know why and when you can expect to hear from us.
- If you’re not happy with our response then you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
- In order to learn from complaints we constantly analyse what you tell us and we continuously look at ways of improving our service, processes, systems, training and products as a result.