Can I still travel to the EU?

Yes, as long as you have the right documents.

If you’re driving in the EU, you don’t need to have a Green Card.

But check what passports, visas and other documents you may need - this may have changed. You should check the current advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office for the country you’re planning on travelling to.

Explore more frequently asked questions

Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.

Coronavirus updates, help and support

We're having to do a few things a little differently right now, here's all the latest information about our different policies, including COVID-19 specific frequently asked questions, and the best way to contact us.

FAQ search tool

Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.