Other than the EU, which countries does my car insurance cover me to drive in?

Beyond the borders of the EU, our Motor Insurance cover is limited to: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Andorra, Serbia, Switzerland, and the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.

You don’t need a Green Card when driving in these countries.

Explore more frequently asked questions

Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.

Coronavirus updates, help and support

We're having to do a few things a little differently right now, here's all the latest information about our different policies, including COVID-19 specific frequently asked questions, and the best way to contact us.

FAQ search tool

Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.