Who provides these services?
Here’s more about the app’s service providers:
- Square Health provides the health check, UK second medical opinion and nutrition and mental health services. They also power the app technology. They’re registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission
- Bupa provides the Bupa Anytime HealthLine
- Grief Encounter provides the helpline for children
- Red Apple Law Ltd provides the estate administration service
- IPRS provide physiotherapy to Income Protection customers
Explore more frequently asked questions
Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.
FAQ search tool
Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.