What are the benefits of the Legal Services option?
Legal services cover provides expert legal help when you need it most.
We will provide you with a lawyer, if you need one, and legal funding of up to £100,000 to pursue or defend cases in court, including:
- Property claims such as against noisy neighbours or for boundary disputes
- Employment disputes such as unfair dismissal or discrimination at work
- Personal injury including food poisoning and accidental injury which is someone else's fault
- Consumer disputes such as the purchase of a faulty car or breach of contract by a holiday company
- Medical negligence by someone responsible for your clinical care such as doctors, dentists or even cosmetic treatment practitioner
You can add legal cover to your quote in the "Your quote" page.
If you have an existing policy you can add legal cover at renewal using MyAviva. Once logged in follow the below steps:
Use the "Your policies" button > then use the "Details" button on the policy you wish to view > Then choose "Amend my policy" > Under the appropriate cover select legal cover. Legal cover cannot be added mid-term.
If you're a new customer, for cover limits, exclusions and further information please see our Policy Booklet.
If you're an existing customer, for cover limits, exclusions and further information please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view.
Explore more frequently asked questions
Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.
FAQ search tool
Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.