What type of cover do I need to drive to and from work?

Please see below a list of the different options and what each of these cover:

  • Social, Domestic & Pleasure Only ( SD&P)
    This excludes any travel to and from work or other business use
  • Social, Domestic & Pleasure plus commuting
    This covers any drivers to drive to and from the same place of work every day. This can also be selected if you travel to different places of work but only one place of work per day
  • Personal Business Use
    This covers all of the above plus extends cover to the vehicle policyholder and their spouse/domestic partner to drive to different locations of work in the same day
  • Employer's Business use
    This covers all of the above plus extends cover to any named drivers to drive in connection with the personal business of the vehicle policyholder and/or their spouse/domestic partner

You can find out more about the cover levels you have on your policy by logging into MyAviva.

Some policies automatically qualify for personal business use as standard at no extra cost. Unfortunately, we cannot provide business use for chauffeurs/taxi drivers, driving instructors or parcel or takeaway/ fast food delivery.