Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How can I get proof of my No Claim Discount?
If your policy is due for renewal, the renewal schedule or letter should count as evidence of your no claim discount (NCD) for your next insurer.
If you cancel at any other point, and have been insured with us for more than a year, we’ll automatically include proof of NCD with your cancellation letter. If you would prefer this via email, please request this at the time of cancelling.
If you’ve been with us for less than a year we’ll send you a separate letter to confirm how long you have been claim free for.
If you have already cancelled your policy and no longer have your documents, please call us on 0800 056 2192.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I need to provide proof of my No Claim Discount?
- Can I cancel my policy online/through MyAviva?
- Have I earned any No Claim Discount if I have been a named driver on another policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
Browse our FAQs by topic