Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do you fix chips in the windscreen?
If you have comprehensive cover you can get chips fixed by paying just a £10 excess.
To arrange getting your windscreen fixed please call us on 0345 030 6925.
For AvivaPlus Premium tier there is no excess for windscreen repairs.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?