Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change the address on my home insurance policy?
If you have moved already you may be able to change your address by logging into MyAviva if you hold;
• Home policies only
• Home, Motor, Life and/or Travel insurance
• Your policy is in your name only ( single policy holder's)
• If you are changing your correspondence address only or the correspondence address and the address we are covering.
Alteratively, please call our customer support team on 0800 904 7259.
Please note if your policy number starts with the letters CVH or CHH or your policy is due for renewal you will need to call us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?