Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What is "Limited" Accidental Damage cover?

For buildings "Limited Accidental Damage" covers accidental damage to any fixed glass, sanitary fittings or service pipes and cables. For example, accidentally breaking your hand basin.

For contents it covers accidental damage to non-portable home entertainment equipment, mirrors and glass in furniture. For example, if you accidentally drop your TV while moving it to decorate.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top