Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is Personal Belongings cover?
Personal Belongings cover is cover for your personal items (e.g. mobile phone, laptop, jewellery, camera equipment) while you are in or away from your home. Any personal item worth more than £2,000 will need to be specified on your policy
You can add Personal Belongings cover to your quote in the "Personal items" section on the "Your quote" page
If you're an existing customer, for cover limits and exclusions please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view
On Aviva Plus we call this cover "Accidents and Thetfs away from the home". This cover will cover all items defined above with no single article limit. Meaning no items need to be specified on Aviva Plus. This optional cover is included as standard on the Premium Tier and is an optional cover on the Regular Tier. Please note this cover is not available on the Basic Tier.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?