Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Are laptops covered in and out of doors by home insurance?

Under contents insurance we will automatically provide cover for loss of or damage to laptops caused by any of these events whilst in the home

To cover a laptop against accidental damage in the home you will need to select Extra Accidental Damage cover

If you would like to be covered away from home you will need to select Personal Belongings cover

For cover limits, exclusions and further information please see our Overview of benefits

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top