Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to be the registered keeper of all the vehicles?
You do not have to be the registered keeper of all vehicles, but the vehicles need to be (or will be) owned and registered by either: you, your spouse/civil/domestic partner, a close relative residing at the same address, your company or is the subject of a private or personal leasing contract.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?