Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Exclusions and excesses for temporary vehicles
Our comprehensive policy automatically includes up to seven days' temporary cover for any vehicle loaned to the policyholder from a garage, motor engineer or vehicle repairer while the insured vehicle is either being serviced, repaired or having an MOT test.
The excess will be the same as your current policy excess, unless you're informed otherwise
If you require temporary cover for a longer period or under any other circumstances please call us on 0800 056 2192
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?