Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I need to be the policyholder to be the main driver?
The main driver (or vehicle policyholder) is the person who drives the vehicle most often and earns no claims discount
They do not need to be the principle policyholder but they must live at the same address as them
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?