Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?

Driving other cars (DOC) cover applies to vehicle policyholders only. They need to be 25 or over (at inception or renewal of the policy) and have comprehensive cover.

We will then provide cover for the vehicle policyholders who meet the above criteria to drive any other cars, third party only, that are not owned by or registered to them and with the permission of the owner - short term cover is excluded.

For cover limits, exclusions and further information please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top