Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I add or remove a driver?
It's quick and easy to add or remove drivers online using MyAviva. If you're adding a driver, we'll need to know the drivers details including information about any claims or motoring convictions before we can give you a quote.
Once logged into MyAviva simply follow the below steps:
- Click 'Details'
- Click 'Amend my policy'
- Click 'Add a driver' or 'Remove a driver'
Temporary changes and Renewals
If you want to make a temporary change or are approaching renewal you will not be able to amend your policy online so please us call on 0800 056 2192.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?