Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I trust Aviva?
As one of the UK's leading providers of life insurance, we want our customers to feel reassured when purchasing such important policies with us, knowing that we'll be there when it matters most.
To help with this, we publish our claims figures every year and in 2014, we paid out over £513 million in claims across our life insurance, critical illness and income protection policies.
In 2014, we paid:
- 99% of all life insurance claims.
- 93.2% of all critical illness claims with only 1.2% being declined due to non-disclosure.
- 93.2% of all income protection claims.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?