Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can my mortgage be covered with life insurance?
If you have an interest-only mortgage, your outstanding mortgage loan stays the same until you repay it at the end of the mortgage term. Level Life Insurance could cover this type of mortgage.
But if you have a repayment mortgage, Decreasing Life Insurance may be more appropriate. The amount of cover reduces broadly in line with the decrease in your outstanding mortgage loan.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- If I'm made redundant, will I receive any benefits?
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
Browse our FAQs by topic