Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will my payments on my Life Insurance plan change?
No, for Level and Decreasing Life Insurance we guarantee your monthly payments will stay the same for the duration of your plan.
For Decreasing Life Insurance, premiums are set at the start of the plan to take into account the decreasing amount of cover you'll need during the plan term. This means the premiums are often cheaper than other types of life insurance.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?