Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I have a mortgage, therefore do I need Life Insurance?If you have a mortgage, it’s sensible to have some form of life insurance in place. That way if you were to die before the end of the life insurance plan term, your plan could be used to help pay off the outstanding mortgage balance, helping to ensure your family could stay in their home.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- Can my mortgage be covered with life insurance?
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- Do I have to take out Decreasing Life Insurance to cover a mortgage?
Browse our FAQs by topic