Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to take out Decreasing Life Insurance to cover a mortgage?
You don’t necessarily have to take out Decreasing Life Insurance to cover a mortgage as there are different types of products to suit a range of protection needs like your home, family or both.
We recommend you take a look at the protection needs section to understand the products better that might suit you. If you are still unsure then talk to a financial adviser about your reasons for taking out a protection plan.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- How will the regular withdrawals I take from my bond affect the overall value of my investment?
- Do I get any money back if I don't die before the Life Insurance plan term ends?
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
Browse our FAQs by topic