Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
Mortgage Payment Protection is an optional extra with some of our life insurance plans.
When you have this option, we may be able help pay your mortgage repayments if you’re incapacitated for a certain length of time.
Whether or not we can help with your mortgage repayments depends on exactly what type of incapacity your plan covers.
To find out what you’re covered for, please read the plan schedule in your plan booklet or call us on 0800 015 1142 (between Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm). Please note Mortgage Payment Protection is not available if you choose to take Premium Protection.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information may not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- How do I make a complaint/complain?
- If I'm made redundant, will I receive any benefits?
- Can my mortgage be covered with life insurance?
- I have a mortgage, therefore do I need Life Insurance?
Browse our FAQs by topic