Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I make changes during the Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?No, the Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan is designed to offer a fixed amount of life cover. You can't make any alterations to the plan once it's started.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why would you need medical evidence for a claim?
- How will inflation affect my savings and investments?
- Do I need to buy any insurance to replace the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)?
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?
- Where can I find my policy number?
Browse our FAQs by topic