Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?If you stop paying your monthly premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan before the end of the premium term, your plan and cover will end 30 days after the date the last premium was due. You won't get back any premiums you've paid.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?