Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How would my family make a claim on my Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?
When you die, your family or your representative should call us or write to us as soon as possible.
We'll let them know what we need to deal with the Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan claim.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How would my family make a claim on my Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?
- Can I have more than one Over 50s Life Insurance plan?
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
- How do I make a complaint/complain?
Browse our FAQs by topic