Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What cover do I have if I have to cancel my holiday?

As standard you are covered for up to £5,000 per person per trip if you need to cancel your trip due to:

> Serious illness or death of anyone covered by the policy or a close relative
> Jury service
> Redundancy
> Serious damage to your home
> Burglary

You can extend your cancellation cover by adding Airspace Closure cover or Travel Disruption cover

Cover limits and exclusions apply so for further information please see our Policy Booklet or the Optional Covers booklet

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top