Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Does the policy cover business travel?
You can add business cover to your quote or policy for an additional premium. It will cover you if you are working in an office while you’re away:
> Single trip cover: You’ll be covered throughout the duration of your trip
> Annual multi-trip cover: You’ll be covered up to a maximum of five trips within the period that your policy runs
There is no cover for manual work or physical labour of any kind, or for work that involves dealing with members of the public, or tasks other than office work
Cover limits and exclusions apply so for further information please see our Policy Booklet
If you're a new customer you can add business cover to your quote in the "Optional policy covers" section on the "Quote" page
If you have an existing policy and have not started your trip but would like to add business cover please call us on 0800 015 4907
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?