Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the excess for Travel insurance?
The excess is generally £50 per person, per incident, however depending on the type of claim there may not be any excess applied.
The excess amounts will be shown on your policy schedule.
For further information about excesses and cover limits please see our Summary of Cover.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?