Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What does Travel Disruption cover me for?

Travel Disruption cover provides up to £5,000 for cancellation or abandonment cover if you cannot travel or continue your trip for one of the following reasons:

  • Strike or industrial action

  • Severe snowfall

  • The Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against travel

  • Food poisoning, pandemic or epidemic influenza or catastrophic damage directly affects your pre-booked holiday accommodation

It also provides a benefit of up to £250 if the transport services on which you are booked to travel outside the UK are delayed or cancelled.

For further information please see the travel disruption section in the Optional Covers booklet.

Travel Disruption cover is not currently available to purchase for new customers and it is not available to add onto existing policies at this time.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top