Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What does Travel Disruption cover me for?
Travel Disruption cover provides up to £5,000 for cancellation or abandonment cover if you cannot travel or continue your trip for one of the following reasons:
Strike or industrial action
The Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against travel
Food poisoning, pandemic or epidemic influenza or catastrophic damage directly affects your pre-booked holiday accommodation
It also provides a benefit of up to £250 if the transport services on which you are booked to travel outside the UK are delayed or cancelled.
For further information please see the travel disruption section in the Optional Covers booklet.
Travel Disruption cover is not currently available to purchase for new customers and it is not available to add onto existing policies at this time.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?