Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How much baggage cover do you provide?
Baggage cover covers loss, theft or accidental damage of your belongings up to £1,500 in total, with a single article limit of £400 and total valuables limit of £400
For further information please see the Optional Covers booklet
If you're a new customer you can add baggage cover to your quote in the "Optional policy covers" section on the "Quote" page
If you have an existing policy and would like to add baggage cover please call us on 0800 015 4907
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?