Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: My policy number is not recognised
For home, motor, travel, bike and breakdown policies ensure you have entered it with no spaces in the following format:
For life insurance, pensions, annuities, investment bonds and income drawdown the policy number should contain letters, numbers and /.
If you have entered your policy number in the correct format and it is still not being recognised please contact us on 0345 030 7945
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?