Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I have a direct debit policy what happens at renewal?
Where we offer your renewal by Direct Debit, you will be notified before your renewal date that the policy will automatically be renewed and the renewal premium will be collected by Direct Debit.
We will not automatically renew your policy if you have contacted us to cancel the continuous payment authority or we no longer offer you payment by Direct Debit. If this happens we will advise you of this in your renewal letter and you will need to contact us to make payment before we can renew your policy. For further details on how this works, please see 'Automatic renewal of your Policy' in the Important Information, click here for home, click here for motor and click here for breakdown.
Please click here for further information about changing your bank details
For information on your travel or bike renewal click here
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?