Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: If I make a mid term adjustment (MTA) on my policy will this affect my monthly payments and the Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?
No, the APR will not change however, any change in premium will be reflected in your monthly instalments
The above information is only relevant for home and motor policies
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?