Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: The Credit Agreement refers to a Credit Limit, what does this mean?
The credit limit is the amount of credit provided, excluding interest, to allow you to pay for your insurance policy via monthly instalments. This credit can only be used to pay for insurance policies under this Credit Agreement
The above information is only relevant for home and motor policies
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?