Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do you need to see original documents for a death claim?
Yes. We will need to see the original death certificate, we cannot accept a copy. We may also need to see original copies of any grant of legal representation, where required.
We understand you may need the documents for other reasons so we'll get them back to you as soon as we can.
Find out more about our claims process.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?