Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How easy is it to apply for critical illness cover online?
It's quick and easy to apply online with Aviva.
Once you've decided what type and level of cover you'd like, you'll need to get a quote. It takes just a matter of minutes to see what we can offer.
Once you have an up to date quote, you can apply for cover. We'll do our very best to give you an instant decision. If your application is not immediately accepted, we might just need some additional information - but we'll let you know.
Once your application is approved, we can start your critical illness cover straightaway. If you're unsure what types of cover you'd like, you could compare our products to better understand your options.
If you're still unsure, you could speak with a financial adviser - if you don't have an adviser, you'll find a list of local advisers at www.unbiased.co.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How easy is it to apply for life insurance online?
- What’s the difference between Aviva Response and the Home Emergency optional cover offered on Aviva home insurance?
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
- How do I apply for a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?
- I have tried to get a quote but I have received a message stating that I can't get a discount because my details don't match the details I gave on my mobile app registration. What do I need to do?
Browse our FAQs by topic