Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How would my family make a claim on my Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?
When you die, your family or your representative should call us or write to us as soon as possible.
We'll let them know what we require to process the Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy claim.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?