Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
No. Our Life Insurance Plan has no cash-in value at any time.
You have a 30 day cooling off period to change your mind. If you want to cancel within this period we'll refund any premiums you've paid. The cooling off period begins on the latter of:
- The day we tell you when your policy will start.
- The day you receive your policy documents.
You can still cancel the policy after the cooling off period ends, but we won't refund your premiums. If you cancel your policy, you won't be able to make a claim.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?