Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Is terminal illness cover included on a Life Insurance Plan?Yes, our Life Insurance Plan includes terminal illness benefit. This means we will pay out if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness that meets our policy conditions within the policy term and aren't expected to live longer than 12 months. If we pay the terminal illness benefit then the life insurance policy ends and there will be no further amount payable on death. There is no cash in value at any time.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How long will my terminal illness claim take?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- Why is it a good idea to complete the terminal illness claim form by telephone?
- Who gets the money if I have a valid terminal illness claim?
- Do I get any money back if I don't die before the Life Insurance plan term ends?
Browse our FAQs by topic