Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my critical illness policy?
If you've moved house, you can tell us over the phone or by post. - Call us on 0800 068 4232. - Or write to us at Aviva Life, Norwich BCC, PO Box 520, Norwich, NR1 3WG. Please include your policy number, and give us both your old and new address on a signed and dated letter.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my Income Protection policy?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- How do I change my personal details that relate to my Aviva Pension?
- How do I change the address on my home insurance policy?
- How do I change my address on my motor insurance?
Browse our FAQs by topic